Young Dreams Glamour Me Chic Annual Fashion
Show Fund-raiser, created by Danesha & Tanisha Bishop, Kennya Lambert and Tiffany Beasley. We will produce an exciting
runway fashion show every year featuring national designers of couture and finely tailored garments and distinctive accessories.
Collections are presented in beautiful settings in Hollywood
before audiences of VIPs, the international press and upscale fashion and boutique buyers. Serving the press with photos and
feature articles covering fashion shows in all major fashion capitals.
Please kindly donate a fashionable couture item that you don't
mind parting with to change the lives of many children. It should be an item from your summer collection. It will be auctioned
off in our 1st Annual Fashion Show Auction and the funds will benefit the children in The Young Dreams Foundation.
If you are interested in participating please send a
sample of your line to our email address no later than June 14th, 2008. We are looking for Couture Designs.
This is a wonderful way to launch your line and help out our organization at the same time.
- Fashion Designers - We need designers to design clothing and accessories. Must create original
garments or design garments that follow well established fashion trends. These designs must be from your summer couture collection.
- Models - We need models to convey an idea by their appearance, persuading people to buy the
products we are advertising. Models will work with clothing, make-up, and costume accessories in a variety of poses and
- Photographers - We need photographers to combine artistic talent and technical skill to produce professional
- Hair and Make up Artist - We need make-up and hair artist to produce both a creative and
technically accurate visual representation. This involves complex make-up to creat images and characters and
hairstyles with the use of extensions.
- Model Assistants - We need model assistants to dress the models during the fashion show
- Musicians - alternative rock, pop, r&b and hip hop.